Monday, June 22, 2009

The TIME has COME....a HASSLE, yes...AGAIN!

We are going to be making our blog private again shortly. We know it can be a pain, but we put a counter on it(who knows if they are accurate?), and didn't realize how many people are able to view it and really, we have no idea who is seeing all of our pics! So, if you enjoy looking at our blog and seeing what we are up to, go ahead and leave us your email in the comment! =) We don't mind if we don't know you that well, or if you are just finding our blog for the first time and just want to keep staying in touch! Hope you will leave us your email! We don't want to leave anyone out! Thanks!!!

(Or you can email me your email at ashnlove@earthlink.net)

32 comments:

Teisha said...

I would love to stay updated on your blog... teishalee@gmail.com

Nate said...

jillmpickett@gmail.com

Katey said...

katwatk@msn.com

KT said...

You are just so popular, that's all, I'm sure it's accurate.
menaj78@hotmail.com

Ashley Hardison said...

ashleythompson_83@msn.com

erin said...

brwnerin8@aol.com

blderufamily said...

lindzeederu@gmail.com

Cam and Linds said...

linds.tait@gmail.com

Rachel said...

rachelrees630@gmail.com

Sadie Love said...

Please pick me to see your blog...
love.sadie@hotmail.com

Nachelle said...

nachelle.edgington@gmail.com

Unknown said...

smichee@msn.com

Love you guys tons and tons

gramma debbie said...

Pick me!
deborayates@gmail.com

Heather Thompson said...

send me one, you have my email :)

Lisa said...

lisahmay@hotmail.com

JN Designs said...

newton5@q.com

Wendy said...

wwbmom03@comcast.net

Connie said...

Connie.Tiare@gmail.com

Lisa said...

lbarratt@yahoo.com

Jenna said...

justjenna@bellsouth.net

The Birds said...

heidibird22@yahoo.com

Emily said...

emilyharestad@gmail.com

Yatesfam said...

yatesfam4ever@gmail.com

The Jeridans said...

sedwards2054@gmail.com...I found you from my cousin Christy's blog and you always used to help me at the Buckle.

Brittany said...

Hey I found your blog off michelles and it is always so cute. Send me an invite
brittanyisaacson@yahoo.com

Jamie Reese said...

jamiejoreese@hotmail.com

Richard and Michelle said...

Michellenoelslc@gmail.com

Melissa said...

Will you send me an invite-
lissa9480@yahoo.com
Melissa Johnson Newbold
(I used to date Justin Felt and was friends with your brother Nate)

j nordfors said...

jnordfors@msn.com

Shannon said...

pickettzoo@gmail.com

Christine said...

disneylandorbust@comcast.net

Jamie Bowers said...

bowers311@hotmail.com