Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"Just Drew did it Mom..." that's what Peyton said...

I was on the computer trying to finish up a little work stuff and the boys had only been in the kitchen for a minute, but they were laughing, so I ran in to see, and this is what I found!!!!! I couldn't help but keep snapping pictures, because it was so funny! I was laughing so hard trying to explain they shouldn't have done it. They didn't care...they kept throwing it everywhere!
They do love to play in the little Lazy susan and take all the cooking items out and move them over to the drawer and then empty the drawers...they did that but this time they thought they'd open the BIG BRAND NEW UNOPENED container of Oatmeal and have some fun, and that they SURE did!!! It was funny and cute...it cleans up right? So why even get mad!?!?! haha





Drew is heading straight for me with his fist full of oatmeal...


and he got me goood!!!


Who knew Oatmeal could be so fun...!?!? haha


At least he was excited to clean it up!!! He didn't want me doing it...but just so you know, it was a pain in the butt to clean up!! =)

Oh the fun my cute little guys bring into my life and remind me it's okay to have a mess and to just have fun!

10 comments:

Cody and Meg said...

Oh my heck you are so patient! I think I would have been just the opposite. I can just picture you laughing your head off at them and having to sit on your foot (if you know what I mean.) :) Maybe thats why I'm not a mom yet? They are so dang cute though it would be hard to get too mad at them. You are going to be finding oatmeal for weeks! Good luck!

Lisa said...

That is so funny! Good for you to not get mad and just laugh at them. What would we do without kids??? Life would be so boring!

KT said...

That's awesome, glad you thought to grab your camera! I'm sure you'll still be finding oatmeal for a while. It's great to get pic's like this to show them when they have their own kids

The Christensen's said...

That looks like a blast!!! That is hard to get mad at such cute faces. I think I need a daily reminder that it is ok sometimes to have a mess and just laugh!!

Jill + Nate said...

SO freakin' cute!!

gramma debbie said...

That is sooo dang cute!! Those boys are so mischievious together, but isn't that what boys are suppose to do???? I love it!!! TOO Funny! I remember those days, but you were always getting a hair cut from NATE!!!!

Wendy said...

What a good mom. I think i may have lost it. I'll try and remember next time something happens to just try and laugh.

Heather Thompson said...

That's so funny! I remember when Tate did that in flour when he was like 18 months old. He loved it. And I did what you did... got out the camera!

Jenna said...

Wow! It looks like it is snowing!!! That is so funny & cute.

Michelle said...

You are such a good Mom! At least the oatmeal everywhere made for some dang cute pictures, right!? :) What cute, silly boys you have. I bet that was a pain to clean up. I am very impressed with what a good attitude you had about it.