Saturday, June 6, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!

I posted a blog once a few years ago and I think I made the statement that it would be my first and last blog of my life but I guess I lied. Ashlee is a hard woman to suprise so I knew I had to do something out of the norm to catch her attention so that is why I find myself posting a blog for the second time of my life. I want all the blogging world out there to know that Ashlee's husband loves her. She has an amazing ability to get me to do things I normally just don't do like, blogging, acting like a need a new watch just to get her phone number, going dancing or stepping in front of a crowd of other guys to get her phone number again. I'm sure in hopefully the years and eternities to come there will be many more things I do that I never thought I'd do but I'll do it because she is worth it.

Ashlee has always wanted a new and improved wedding video and since it's not exactly possible to go back and do it all over again ( even though I would in a second ) I decided we could do a "date video". So babe here is a brief trailer for what is to come. Thanks to my awesome brother-in-law Nate.

4 comments:

Love Family said...

Tyson you are the so sweet! Thanks babe! Seriously, I probably am far from even deserving this! But Thanks again, and I can't wait for our date video!! Nate...thanks for putting our short cip together!! I loved it! (and wow, how did you find the sweet clip of the complete different me??? that was forever ago!!)
ps...happy anniversary to you too and for our nice getaway!!!

Ashlie said...

Seriously.....that is the sweetest thing ever!!

gramma debbie said...

Wow! What an amazing tribute!! I am glade that you two had such a fun time!! We loved watching the boys! Our house is sooo quiet this morning!!! Excited to see the "rest of the story"...SOON!!! Love you!

Michelle said...

How sweet! Way to go Tyson! I can't wait to see the video!