Sunday, June 7, 2009

HaPPy AnniVerSarY....in VEGAS!!!

I don't want to take over on Tysons sweet post below, but couldn't help in wanting to share our pics...
Lots-a PICS..!!! Thursday morning we flew out to Vegas for a little getaway!! We came back Saturday night...so here's to the fun in celebrating our 6 YEAR anniversary which was on Friday...! Thanks Mom and Bruce for keeping the boys, it was much needed and very appreciated!!

On our way to Vegas...!



Tyson took this because I NEVER order anything other than water, and as you can maybe tell, I got a Sprite... AND ate peanuts..haha! Guess you don't get it unless you know me! =)




Our mexican craving satisified!! PS...I ate ALL my fajitas, and Tyson couldn't even finish his meal!




I love palm trees and being by the pool!!!


As you might be curious, Tysons sweet tan lines are actually fading this year!!! haha (Watch out for him at the Fathers Day swim party...maybe he won't have his perma shirt on this year-)






LovEd it!!!



On our Anniversary night...at PF Changs...loved my lettuce wraps! YUM!!!


Another crazy guy! haha...how does he stay in that position without falling over???? hmmm...




Last year we were at Six Flags and bought the picture of us on the Tatsu(I think that's what it was called) So we figured, hey, there is no way for us to ever get a pic like this again...so we bought this years Roller Coaster ride pic too! (Don't you love Tysons face!!!)




We were our own photographers 90% of the time!



Just being silly...or bored...???





Enjoying Cold Stone at almost midnight...!


Leaving our hotel on our last day...we really were bummed!


Enjoying my fav, a pina colada poolside...!



This is for Peyton...he watched Sponge Bob for the first time the other day .... and loved him! When he saw this pic, he kept saying he wanted to go there too!!


Waiting for our shuttle...luggage makes for a great seat!


Still waiting... pictures keep us entertained!


Gotta love the HUGE fake palm trees at the airport...lets just say we had time to kill...haha


They had walls like these painted by kids ... I was impressed!

Well..I guess that is the end of our picture sharing!!! We have more, but this post was already long enough! Thanks for a fun weekend Tys, it was nice to spend some time together, and having an anniversary as an excuse to do it made it that much better!!!

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Looks like you had a great time! Happy Anniversary!!! We haven't been to Vegas since it was the Old Vegas.

Heather Thompson said...

Cute post by Tyson! And looks like you guys had lots of fun!! Good for you guys, you totally deserve it!

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are soooo dang cute together. You're like a little model couple. I love all the pictures. How fun! Your post makes me want to take a trip with Justin!

Nachelle said...

Happy Anniversary, looks like lots of fun and love all the pics! Also, I never posted a comment about the Peyton and Jay party cuz Jay was looking at it and I was going to log in and put it in, but never got around to it, but so funny and too cute!

Connie said...

Happy Anniversary! We have the same anniversary, how cool! (Except ours is 11 years) I'm glad you had a good trip, you guys look great!