Wednesday, May 26, 2010

HaPPy BiRthDay MOM!!!

A little late, cause we were having way too much fun enjoying it till late last night :) Since we live here, it was kinda funny, I felt like I needed to help take care of my mom for her Birthday like she was part of my little family! haha So we started the day with her breakfast on the table before she headed to work and then surprised her with a fun little group for lunch...
All of us...even my sister in laws came and my Grandma all the way from Sandy!! Thanks girlies!!!
Enjoying her Mud Pie or whatever...and a surprise that Grandpa came too who also treated us to Moms lunch, unexpected. Thanks Bruce!!!!
Cute Girls on that side of the table
Look at Drews big smile! Love it! Thanks Grandma for roughing the Freeway all by yourself!!! We are so glad you made it here safe! :)
Then onto the best surprise ever, after trying to distract my mom while Tys carried the cake and ice cream downstairs(it worked) and trying my best to convince mom at how sorry I was not everyone could come to lunch to celebrate her Birthday but that Peyt and I had gotten Dear John for us to watch together after her and Bruce went out. So Bruce took her away around 5:30, me and the boys hurried upstairs to get the decorations up and then the crew showed up and it was after 7 and they still weren't home...so Matt texted my mom saying he wanted to stop by for her Birthday and she said she still had errands to run. So Bruce decided to tell my mom he had to get home to watch the game and so she needed to drop him off before she went back to the store. Of course my mom felt bad that it was her Birthday and he just "wanted to watch the game." haha Well, he had her come inside with her to get the grocery list and it all went UPHILL from there!!!
Best surprised FACE EVER! :)

All the surprise Crew...and even more came after...THANKS!
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!
It even made her cry more than once to have everyone there...it was worth it! :)
Opening her present with a little help
Um, thanks to you three who do cooperate in my picture taking :)
YeA!!! A Water Slide thingy for the pool!!
Love you MOM!!!

Then us three girls stayed, relaxed and ate Delicious popcorn while watching Dear John. Which I thought had weird twists, but I still liked it...and it did have a better ending than I was expecting :)


Mom wanted a pic of the decor for further Happy Birthday wishing.

Well, what a fun day we had and nothing better than a family that will help pull it all together and make moms day!!! And better yet, thanks Bruce for taking the wrath and letting yourself look like the bad guy to pull off such a great surprise! Happy Birthday mom, I hope you enjoyed your special day!!! :) We Love YOu!

1 comment:

gramma debbie said...

Thanks to ALL of you for making my day such a GREAT one!! I love you all!! :)