Friday, May 28, 2010

MoRe BooNdoCks, PLEASE!

...also to include, the best laughs, great company and fun!!!!!

We had a yummy dinner and then headed over to meet up with the rest of the crew for the funnest night yet together!!!
Matt and Nicole didn't wait for a second to pass before they started their fun while we were waiting for the rest to show up.

Ready to RACE....





Onto Lazer Tag...
the Chicas...!!!
And the guys...minus their too cool Aaron who decided to not show his face, probably embarrassed that his team would lose. :)
Game ON!!!!!
BumPeR Boat fun...
After they all noticed I was staying in the corner, dry while taking pics, they all headed straight for me and that was the end of my dryness...

I laugh looking at this, cause I didn't know the extra company we had in the pic! It's hilarious!
Soaking Soaking wet...and LOVIN' it!!!

Fast Track! I think we all slid out at least once...so fun!
Awww...look at all those tickets they won together! :)
We were all completely addicted to this game and ran out the rest of our game cards on it!
All of our winnings!! You can't really tell, but we DID get like 6 BIG candy bars plus the little fun size ones, that's right, I think we are pros!!! :)

SERIOUSLY such a fun night! We all laughed so hard and acted like we were kids! I think there might not be anything better than making every effort to find one night to work for 10 busy people and better yet, those people being your best friends and being able to enjoy the night together like you are 5 years old again! It may have taken 15 years for us to get along this well, but I'll take it! JK :) hahahaha Love you guys, and I say AGAIN soon PLEASE! :)

**PS...we did miss our sister Erin and her hubby who are all the way in Virginia, I think it might have been worth the flight to come to our date night!! Maybe next time!!**

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Looks like you guys had a fabulous time!! I love the pictures!! It is so awesome that you all are such good friends!! :)