Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekend FuLL of FavoRitE FUN!

On Friday our friends invited us over for yummy food(which was my fav!) and another favorite...campfire and SMORES!
Most of the kiddos! Having too much fun on the tramp!
and the FAMOUS HUGE marhsmallows!!! They made for Delicious Smore's!
Enjoying the warmth of the fire...
Cute Amber and Trey
Jamie enjoying the FIRST smore of the night! They were HuGE and YUMMY! :)
Peyt blocking me from seeing him in the picture...haha while Tys fixes him up a smore that I was later to finish off. Who can pass up something so delicious?!
It's almost as big as her!!!! CUTE!
Drew roasting his first marshmallow...
Tys fixed me up the perfect marshmallow that made for the perfect SMORE! YUM! Thanks Darci and Chris for having us over...we love keeping in touch and the fun get togethers!
Drew-n-me time...a fav!...while Peyt went to work with his dad.
In the middle of painting Drew said "I want a cracker" so here he is getting his munchie fix! :)
and a fun Weekend with Ryan and Amorie and cute little August, who we hope to soon call family! Can't help but be addicted and have to have a 2nd night in a row of my favorite Wacky 6 fun! :) Gotta love my moms screaming that helps her win the game too! haha
AND my FAvoRite flower... STILL alive from the day BEFORE mothers day! Love it!!!

3 comments:

TBird and Mikelle said...

awesome campfire fun! Makes me miss my fun syracuse family! I loved how Jamie was pulling a vanna white with her smore!

Burton Family said...

Hey I thought we were your Wacky 6 friends!!! J/K! Love that game. And that is the prettiest Gerb Daisy I have ever seen and that is also my most favorite flower.

Brittanny said...

you knew you couldn't move and not have everyone miss ya! How is life? I miss the way things used to be in the ward life...and wow...I must say that is the most beautiful flower! Your boys are just so adorable...how fun!