Saturday, May 8, 2010

*...WeeKenD FaMiLy FuN...*

And NOTHING is better than time spent with the ones we love MOST!
FIRST and so exciting for Peyt...Tys took him on a Father & Sons campout with our old ward. Our good friend Ryan had said they should come and once Peyton knew, he wasn't about to let his dad turn that opportunity down. He kept saying he was going camping in the "Rocky Mountains where the dinosaurs used to live" and I have no clue where he came up with that! :)
Every day he was asking if it was almost time for the campout and could barely control his excitement when Friday came. He told me that it was just for Dads and big kids. Cute!

All ready to go...just waiting for Ryan and Austin to come...
Cute BoYs!

SO since they were off to play...I thought Drew and I might as well enjoy a date night out together too!

We headed to Gateway where we had RuMbi for dinner... (he wanted to wear the badge, don't you love it?? Just taking after Grandpa Rich in being a Fireman!)
We found some yummy gumballs! and then went and partially enjoyed "How to Train A Dragon"... Drew was scared of it and after about 20 minutes and covering his eyes off and on he was pulling on my arms ready to leave. So we did. I'm sure it was about done with the scary firey dragons, maybe, but oh well...I wasn't about to force a 2 1/2 year old to stay when he'd probably just cry or scream. So then we headed home and cuddled in bed until we fell asleep. I loved having a night with just my little Drew. I think we'll do this more often!
Tys and Peyt had sent us this pic to wish us "Goodnight" I think it's so cute!
Austin and Peyt the morning after the campout. Peyt loved it! Thanks Ryan for taking them! I know they loved going!!

}TRaDiTioN{ Tait Family Mothers Day party...
All the girlies that were there anyway. Love them all so much!
and please do not make the same mistake I did in asking if this was a bowling shirt...OOPS! It is actually a VERY awesome Bikers shirt! that I too now think is absolutely AWESOME! :)
Ed, our photographer! Thanks!!
My aunt Traci gave us yummy smoothies...THANK YOU! and then Sheri always gives us these, my fav, gerber Daisies!!! and this one just happened to be both of our favorites!!

Thanks for such a fun weekend...I seriously can't even explain how much I love family and how much they mean to me. I hope I never take advantage of any time I could have spent with those I love! :)

1 comment:

Burton Family said...

So why didn't we hang out when our husbands left.... hmmmm! I guess I should have called. Looks like you and Drew had a fun night.