Thursday, May 6, 2010

Some here...some there...!

Because I got behind...
Drew randomly wanting to eat a cucumber while enjoying the luxury of a Piggy Back ride
Having fun with Grandma and the Hero Squad punching set
Too bad the fun only lasted about one night until it popped! :( bummer!
Drew was hilarious trying to carry it around all night!
Tough little guy!
Grandma brought the boys home these SUPER cute and YUMMY cookies! The boys loved them! Thanks!! (I may or may not have helped in eating that DELICIOUS frosting!!)
Me and Peyter at soccer
His last week of soccer, just wanted one more pic with my little guy that is growing too fast! and I know that he is getting too big when I can't figure out how to play his Star Wars game on the Wii and he steals the paddle and is an instant pro!
Drew stealing Grandpa Bruces socks...he thought he was pretty sly!
Drew LOVES Nacho Libre and loves to imitate his dive... here is proof! :)
AND we decided to have a little Jazz party that Peyt turned into his own... funny I told everyone to smile and this is what I got...no smiles except from the only person not looking, Grandma! haha they must have not been too excited about that game...I wonder why ???
Cute little Cuddlers! I love when they get along!
Off to the Park with our good long time friends...we love the Thompsons and are glad we've kept in touch for all these years!
Peyt and Tate have been good friends practically since the day they were born! Thanks for inviting us to play! I think the favorite toy was the merry go round and as always, they love feeding the ducks!
Peyt's attempt to take a picture of me, he was trying to just get the flowers...he's so cute!
He came home and said "Mom, I have a surprise for you...." He was SOOO excited to show me! and I absolutely LOvED it!! and then he said "let me get a picture with you and the flowers" but then he decided he just wanted the flowers then after I got ready...there was another try! How fun and rewarding it is being a mom, especially in a moment like this. I love my little guys! (and the big one too! haha)
Peyt also made this for his dad for Fathers Day since school is almost out...Tys got lucky early! Can't wait to see him where this to church! :) ...and neither can Peyt!

Nothing too exciting going on...we finished up with our last night of soccer today. And now we're getting ready for summer and lazy days! We're loving this chance to live with Grandma and Grandpa...we heard all the horror stories about living with parents, but I'd have to say we are pretty lucky cause we've been having nothing but FUN! Thanks Mom and Bruce! :)


No comments: