Monday, May 3, 2010

PicKetT FaMiLy FUN!

We get together at my dads house once a month for good food and great company and it's not very often I have many pics from hanging there...so Thanks to Wy I finally do! So here we go...

Awww...Matt, Nicole and the music man Patrick
Amorie and cute little August, hope we get to call him family soon!
Oh Brooklyn!!! haha CUTE!
SiLLy CamDen!
a few of us with Dad....he has 9 kids to spread his time between...a little stressful?? I would think so! :) Love ya Dad.
Cute Brenna!
Just relaxing out back...
I think this one is hilarious of Drew...he was trying to sneak out the door with some extra toys!! haha

AND...while we moved, which was today, A WHOLE MONTH AGO!!! CRAZY...Drew got to go spend the day with my step mom and her fam. He loved it and was spoiled! So here's a few pics of fun things he did with them...thanks Shan for the pics!
An Easter Egg hunt!
I guess he wanted to try out the skateboard! Hope he did good! haha

and of course, you will always find him on a swing once he sees it! Love it!

So there is for a fun update and cute faces! :)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Drew CRACKS me up!! :) I love the sneaking out one!! :D

Yatesfam said...

I love all the fun pics you take! You guys are all so cute. And I heard about the cute little guy Amorie and Ryan might be able to adopt...So hope it works out. He looks darling!!