Friday, May 14, 2010

Just for the FUN of IT...!

and to update a few too many new pics! :)
The "magic drawer"... from the door of the office, you could only see the door going in and out on Bruces command... come to find out, it was Peyton and DREW!!!! hahahahahaha CUTE!
Drew sure surprised me! :)
Peyt hard at work....
SMiLe!
and he insisted over and over that I have a turn to paint...so I finally gave in!
haha...here it is! Peyton says this is me and Erin...(kinda funny, he apointed Erin as the brown hair mermaid and me as the blonde...) He couldn't decide who has the key though to open the treasure! Hilarious!
and we got to go stay the night at my dads with his kiddos while they are on a little getaway...this is my before pic of my hair makeover
and after!!! Love it!?!? Well, certainly not as much as I do! :)
On for a SiLLY face.
Peyt doing his "flip" he did awesome...glad we got it better on video.

too much kid fun!
and OuR ROCKstAr!! :) He never puts down his guitar, so I had him put on a private concert for us! It was fun and I think he loved the attention of 5 screaming fans!!!!
Drew is soon to follow...no matter where we go, Drew finds a guitar and tries playing...sometimes he even sings along! Guess we know what he'll be doing in a few years~
Another one of my hair-do's...thanks WY!
A little LATE... time for bed...don't worry Drew wore those glasses all night, during his movie and fell asleep with them cause he freaked when I tried to take them off. So finally around midnight I slipped them off when he was sound asleep.
Cute BreNNa..
At the park with H.S. friends... Peyt asked "Is it just going to be your friends there, or will I have some too?" I didn't know it, but sure enough he had a friend just his age there. Thanks to Lauren for coming :)
Never fails for them to find and enjoy the swings....
Most of our little kiddos.... a few still in strollers or too little for this fun!

a FuN few days and ready to keep enjoying the sun!


2 comments:

KT said...

That's way nice of you to watch your Dad's kids overnight! Love the hairdo's.

Shannon said...

Thanks so much for staying at our place!! The kids had a blast!!! You are a good sport. :) Brenna's hair looked great for school. Thanks again!!