Sunday, May 9, 2010

HaPPy MoThERs DaY!!!!!

Starting the day out with such a cute gift from the wonderful boys(all 3) in my life! This cute frame with the cutest saying and some YUMMY carmels!! They also gave me a couple cards that were super cute. Thanks sweetie and boys for allowing me to be your mom, I'm one lucky gal! :)
Drew wasn't having it...didn't want to take the time for a pic. Thanks for cooperating Peyter! :)

A quick visit to Grandpa Rich's, since Cindy was out walking the dog...the boys got to wrestle and play with Grandpa. Much over due fun with him!

Tys with his step mom Cindy...she finally made it back home :)

Then another stop to see Tysons mom. A quick family pic of her kiddos plus some :)

I heard Drew downstairs singing and went to find him playing this little guitar and singing away. I think we'll get him his own soon...he seems to find one no matter where we go!

Tay showing us his skills!

and their Uncles playing and pushing them on the swings.

Grandma Julie with all 5 kids this time

and we didn't make it to the North side of town...so I can't say I have anything to do with this picture (Nate gets complete credit!) BUT wanted to include my step mom also in the Mothers Day post...so she is also wished a Happy Mothers Day!

Peyt hates pics, but was laughing so hard cause I got his hand out of the way...haha! Here is the cute little bag he made me at Primary today with yummy treats inside!

And back to my moms for dinner, dessert and family fun! All her kids...minus Erin who is just too far away! Although, she was on the phone.... :)

and with some of the grandkids who are SOOO thrilled about getting their picture taken! haha


Well, Happy Mothers Day to all the wonderful mothers in our life....we are blessed to have so many great examples and so many moms to love! :)

1 comment:

Burton Family said...

I LOVE your mothers day gift. I think that is the cutest little saying. Looks like you had a day filled with fun!!!