Tuesday, May 18, 2010

WeLcomE....AuGuSt!!!!


Today we received the wonderful news that my Brother and his wife were able to sign the Legal adoption papers to add this cute little guy into their family! I just have to say how amazing adoption is and that it is nothing less than a miracle. Ryan and Amorie had only been on the adoption list for about 2 weeks when this couple found them. After about a year, they basically decided this little guy would be better loved and cared for if he was with a new mom and dad. Talk about perfect timing! It is amazing to me how he and most adopted kids somehow look just like their new parents!! Little August looks just like his new mom and dad!
Well, welcome to the family little guy! and Congrats Ryan and Amorie on their new addition!!! We love you!

5 comments:

The Jensen's said...

Thanks for posting pictures of this little muffin!! He is so cute! Congrats Ryan, Amorie and August!!

Shannon said...

Awesome!!! :)

KT said...

Yay that is the best news ever! So glad I checked your blog just now! How fun.

Rachel said...

I just love it!! I have always said that my kids would find me and they did at just the right time... Congrats!

gramma debbie said...

So exciting! Congratulations!! Love how mircles happen to the best people, welcome to our family AUGUST!!