Friday, May 27, 2011

Catching up!

AND that is rare for me! I'm usually on top of this blogging stuff. Hold on tight cuz here we go! haha :)
Peyt asked one night if he could go jump in the puddles...so we cut off some pants and he called his friend over to join him! Drew and Beckham joined them but we didn't get a pic.
Drew has been doing his "Champ Camp"...he got his shirt finally! :) He likes it and loves to show you his dribble and shoot he learned! too cute.
Grandma and Grandpa came with DAsh and KB to watch.
They were having a safe kids fair at the Park where champ camp was so we headed over for a little Saturday fun :)



When we headed home, the neighbors wanted Peyt and Drew to come play. They put on swimming suits, ran threw the sprinklers and had snow cones! They seriously played ALL day until we made them come in around 8!
Worn out boys!

So on Sunday Drew was TOO worn out and wouldn't go to class, so I brought him home and he had to stay on his bed till Tys got home. well...this is what happened! I thought it was priceless. He looks so grown up :(
this was Kinlee's first day wearing Blue...too bad you can't tell. I wasn't diggin' the pic of me in color :) haha
Drew snuck in the fridge, got out the pizza and was chowing on it cold! hahaha he is one hilarious boy!

Peyt playing t-ball! Finally we've had nice weather so he can play.


For mom's Bday we took her to lunch and had some visitors. Grandpa Tait took care of Kinlee while I ate. Thanks Gramps!!
Our lunch CREW! :)
Since Peyt missed Grandmas lunch, she took him cupcakes to his class as a surprise! What a fun grandma!!!
then we headed to her house for her PINK party!
Peyt had his preschool graduation today... :( BITTERSWEET!

He was sooo nervous you could tell and probably praciticing his part over and over in his head. I love it!
Singing one of his songs :)
So serious getting his awards and hat :)


Grandma Debbie made it to watch him graduate! :)


Most of his class, some had already left.

Since he wasn't smiling for his other pic, I had him do another one tonight :)
Oh it is sad to think he is old enough to be going to kindergarten, such a hard time. I love him tons and wish he would hang on for a minute and let me keep him little :)

1 comment:

erin said...

You are such a nice mom. I don't think I would let my boys play in the mud like you did!! I am sure they would love it!!!!
Congrats to peyton!!! You are a big kindergartner!!! So exciting!!
Love Drew's expression while having pizza.
Does Peyton like t ball?
Champ camp looks fun!
Is Peyton and drew in the picture where the kids are sitting on towels? I cant figure out which one is them. They all look way to big, except the girl.
Crazy!! Love ya