Monday, May 30, 2011

FuN but JuST so ReLaxiNG WeeKenD!!!

Always looking for something uplifting...and this weekend was much needed :)
First...on Friday the boys and I had fun dressing up Kinlee and taking some pics! The boys even helped take some!


Is she not one of the cutest girls you've ever seen?!?! She is definately MY favorite little girl!!!
On Friday night we headed over to Beckhams bday party (next door) and had so much fun! I don't think there are many things better for you than a good long hard laugh! and we had plenty that night. We are lucky to have scored such awesome neighbors all around!



So on Saturday Tys talked the boys into staying home, having a pizza/movie night instead of going out on the town! It was perfect and one of my favorite things to do for sure! Cuddle up with my family and enjoy some quality time together!

On Sunday, we again just RELAXED! and I loved every second. Little Kinlee has ANOTHER cold...so we were laying low. I don't want it to get any worse! but here she is in her blue and only blue outfit! Thanks Heather! It's cute as ever on her!
Peyt whipped up a treat to take to Grandma Debbies for Monday...yes he snuck a few bites of the batter! :)
Well...around 10, Peyt couldn't sleep...he did this the other night and came out saying he had counted to 402 waiting for morning to come! haha Anyway, so he came out and we heard the rain pounding down! Him and I went out to look and couldn't resist getting out there, so we threw on dads convienient shoes by the door (yes, both of us) and the boys umbrellas on the coat rack and ran out to enjoy the rain! I love my Peyt and that he loves the rain as much as me...even if it was after 10 pm!!! :)
well, that same night I went down and discovered two of my boys zonked on the couch. It was midnight, but the last time I saw them they were enjoying treats and cuddling...
Today, monday...we woke up and saw this HUGE PUDDLE (? is it considered a puddle?) in the back yard! Peyt and I have plans to be playing in it tomorrow...if it's still there!
then at the last minute, my mom called and said they had seats for us at the movie! THANKS! We saw Rango...although I was SUPER dissapointed in the movie, I was glad we spent time with the family!
AND then...we were off to Grandma Debbies to shave the heads! The boys were super excited, well Drew was UNTIL we were almost done, then he started bawling and saying "I not want my head like dash's!!!" he had changed his mind a LITTLE too late :) Oh well, he was happy about it once Peyt had the same hair do!
And all the "baldies" together!



We enjoyed yummy Mandarin, good laughs and just time relaxing not worrying about a thing! One of the best days ever! Hope you had a good Memorial weekend too!

2 comments:

erin said...

Sounds like a great weekend. Love Kinlee's pictures. They are so cute!!
You are such a fun mom. I would never think to run and play in the rain at ten pm with my six year old!!! Peyton is lucky to have you. Logan and Cole are jealous. I guess I need a chill pill :)
Glad Memorial Day was good!

Brittanny said...

oh wow...I love those pics of Kinlee! She is just a doll! (not to mention having two other cute kids) I am glad you have a good weekend...those are pretty necessary with a new baby!