Thursday, May 5, 2011

TaGgEd

**Been awhile since I have done one of these! So thanks Sadie for putting me back in the game! It may be 11 pm and a couple weeks late, but hey I am finally getting around to it :) **

4 shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. Modern Family
3. American Idol
4. Late night with Jimmy Fallon (Fridays in particular to hear his "thank you's" HILARIOUS!

4 things I am passionate about:
1. My little family- Tys, Peyt, Drew and Kinlee
2. Food (those self serve yogurt places are my latest craze!)
3. Working out...TRYING to lose this baby weight :(
4. Honesty

4 phrases I say alot:
1. Love ya
2. Shut it! (Like, no way, I can't believe it!) haha
3. Seriously!
4. Stop it! (pertaining to my two little angel boys...haha...love when they fight and tease eachother)

4 things I did yesterday:
1. Changed diapers
2. Went to the park
3. Tried getting a full run in
4. kissed and hug my 4 little *Loves*

4 things I've learned from the past
1. There is always regret
2. I really didn't need or don't need "this or that"
3. Just smile...
4. Friends and family are so important to me!

4 places I would love to visit
1. Hawaii (again)
2. My comfy bed for a full 8 hour sleep :)
3. The skinny clothes aisle
4. Anywhere that I can get a nice tan :)

4 things I am looking forward to:
1. A date night with the hubby where we can or will hopefully actually have a conversation :)
2. Watching my kids learn and grow
3. Late Summer nights including just about everything that goes with it!
4. Kinlee's blessing this month

4 things I love about Spring
1. People seem to be more happy
2. the sun starts shining more!
3. going for walks with the kids
4. that much closer to summer!

I tag... Anyone that even reads my blog! :) If you read it, you are tagged!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Crap - if I comment do you know I read it?!? :D I love it. You, my friend, are an amazing Mommy, wife, daughter (or step) and friend. You are one of the blessings I count in my life. Enjoy your time with your little Loves - I love hearing (reading) about you. You make me laugh.
And, for Heaven's sake, if you don't visit the skinny clothes aisle - WHO DOES?!?! :D