Sunday, May 15, 2011

**Randoms**

I was so sad the other day when I tried to get into my blog to do a post and thought it was only mine and was sure I lost everything. Glad to know it's here but taught me the lesson that I should print out my blog book again soon in case it happens! So anyway here we go...
Oh just a cute card from the 2 year old next door! :) Thanks Beckham! haha
Cute little Kinlee! I try and grab the camera when she smiles so big, but I think I enjoy the smile more than trying to capture it on camera :)
AND our little princess turned 2 months! No stats yet, but we have her appt tomorrow, so that will call for another post! :)
For school on Thursday, Peyts class went to the park, played, and shot off rockets they made.
He thought it was awesome!
The boys at school! Peyt loves his little buddies!
AND Peyt started T-ball...lucky for him he has the coolest coach! haha Yep, his dad! Tys did awesome and was so cute with them for their first practice. I loved seeing him teach what he loves!
Wow, guess that's it! I need to upload more pics already. Maybe later :)

1 comment:

erin said...

Miss Kinlee is a cutie!!!
I saw someone else that had a Kinley, thought it was interesting!! I guess once you have a Kinlee you start recognizing it with others.

I can't believe she is two months!! Crazy how fast the time goes.

Luv ya