Monday, May 16, 2011

KiNLee 2 MoNtH CheCk UP and...


SO sad she is already two months...the time really does fly by too fast! Wasn't I just SOOO pregnant!?! :( Kinda sad. Anyway here are her stats:
Weight: 10 lbs 7 oz.
Height: 22 3/4 inches
Healthy and cute as ever!
OH~! duh, I totally spaced this for remembering! Before we left to the Dr. Peyt was saying how Kinlee would get shots. Drew kept saying "I not want Kinlee get shots!" I told him it would be okay. Thinking nothing of that, Kinlee layed on the table for her shots. As soon as the nurse put the first one in, Drew ducked down, covered his eyes and started crying saying "No!!!" It was seriously the sweetest saddest moment ever! He is one softie, and you'd never guess it. He must love his sister! I loved it and it made me wanna cry :) Instead I assured him Kinlee was okay...and after she was done he got up wiping tears away still saying she shouldn't get shots. so cute! FLASHBACK to last week...our high degree temps kept us outside! So we had a picnic on the tramp with plenty of otter pops to follow!
Kinlee got enjoy her cute hat! Thanks em! :) Good thing she gave her this one cause the one we bought was too big!
Thanks to Jill for throwing a quick hang out together on Sat....she suggested we all get together while the guys went and saw Thor. We had way too many treats and yummy popcorn and most of all good comfy bonding time! :) All I did was offer our house to come to (so Kinlee could go to bed) and it was that easy!
Cute Drew! He is seriously hilarious! He is always throwing on something of Kinlee's and laughing his head off. He has the sweetest cutest little laugh! I can't get enough of it!
Little Kinlee in her blessing dress...just thought we'd try it on since she is getting blessed Sunday. How awesome is it that I once fit into that too! Thanks mom! I'm so excited she gets to wear it! Oh and not sure why she wasn't happy .... bugged by her brothers bugging her while I looked for the pink quilt tucked away in a box somewhere!
AND Peyt gave me this cute flower for Mothers day...we accidently left it at my moms and she Doctored it back to good health and returned it! THANKS mom! and thanks to my cute Peyt for the beautiful flower! Love my little fam and can't get enough of each one of them!

2 comments:

erin said...

Cute blessing pictures. I can't wait to see her this weekend on her special day!!!
Wish I could have been there for the girls night.
Love you

Unknown said...

She's Adorable! I love how cute your boys are with her.