Monday, May 23, 2011

}Kinlee's Blessing{

Yesterday, May 22nd, we had Kinlee's blessing. We did it at our home, which ended up being perfect. A fast Sunday didn't work out for us, cause she would have been like 5 months old, and then we were going to do it at the church and that date conflicted...so we ended up here, in our home for her blessing. Now it will be sad the day we move, because of such a special memory. We will enjoy it while we are here :)
It was such a great day, so much family here to support. We had a little program and Peyt offered the opening prayer, I am a Child of God by all the kids, the blessing by Tyson, Families can be Together Forever by our whole family. I can't tell you how touched I was to hear almost all of our family singing that song together, it was incredible...then Drew gave us a closing prayer. Kinlee did awesome for her blessing and didn't make a peep. We love her so much and couldn't feel more blessed than we do with her and our little family.



Kinlee's GREAT grandparents, G & G Tait




Grandpa and Grandma Yates
Grandpa and Grandma Love
4 Generations...glad Great Grandma Charlene thought of it!
Nothing less than a Daddy's girl!
Grandpa and Grandma Pickett
I didn't even have him posing for this pic, it's real life!!! haha So I had to get a pic. I don't know that he's even held her before. He usually enjoyed her from afar :)
Cute brothers with their sister on her special day!
AND of course...had to throw in at least a pic of the cute desserts! :) haha
I still can't believe we had about 60 people here! THANK YOU so much to everyone for coming! It means a lot to know how much love and support we have around us.

Ps...Erin you know this is mostly for you since your flight got cancelled, wanted you to feel somewhat like you didn't miss it...maybe I'll post more pics later of action shots :)
Oh heck, why wait...here ya go! I'm kicking myself in the butt for not getting a group pic, because everyone was sitting together...now I don't know why I didn't!








1 comment:

erin said...

Happy blessing day to ms. Kinlee!! Looks like it turned out perfect!!!
Desserts look yummy. Love the pink. Too bad I can't have any!!
Love ya