Monday, May 2, 2011

SO BeHiND!

Well, for me anyways, and now we don't want that, do we Erin?!?! haha :) This is so not like me to go a whole week PLUS a day without a post. I guess the life of 3 kiddos is taking away that extra time I ever had. But I wouldn't trade it for the world!


I love this baby sleeping position...although Drew still does it sometimes too! AND I have to explain myself with her ALWAYS in this outfit in pics. Because it is a newborn size, and I ABSOLUTLEY love it, she wears it once a week for sure and it happens she always gets pics in it. I actually saw it at the store, and wanted to buy it in every size...should have I guess :)
She is smiling ALL the time! It is so stinkin' cute. Just trying to capture at least one on camera is quite the task though!
See...her outfit again! haha
The boys got Gift Cards to Chuck-E-Cheese for Easter, so I've been bribing them to be good and go to bed with the reward of going today. AND I feel bad we have been stuck home cause someone has been sick and I'm paranoid about taking a new baby out. Anyway, today we went, and had the whole place to ourselves for almost an hour and then only a few people came after that. It was perfect! We had Dash and Em come too AND Grandma Debbie surprised the boys!


and...this is what their 45 tokens bought them! haha Nice...I'm not sure how many tickets it was total.
THEN we had Dash come over to play...Peyt kept asking if they could go outside. After about the 3rd time, I realized, what the heck, it is finally so nice today so I stopped cleaning and we went out. Our time was much better spent outside! I realized I could clean later so that we did and enjoyed the warmth!
Then Drew keeps talking about this cute little Hadlee across the street and calling her his "girlfriend" He noticed her at church last week and hasn't stopped talking about her. He'll say "Mom, Hadlee my girlfriend...I love her." It's really cute, but also WAY too early! haha Anyway, so today since we were already outside, we had her mom send her out too! She is so cute and Drew was SUCH a gentleman to her, it was hilarious watching them! He is NOT one to share, but shared everything with her, no problem!
Enjoying some snow cones! As always, appropriate with sunny weather! :)
I keep forgetting to take the pic I've wanted of this cause it's fun to remember. Peyt got drawn out for getting into the Chinese program. I will admit I am scared, but know he will do great...I hope!
and I have to give Drew huge credit for the amazing Brother he is to Kinlee. He is always telling her it will be okay and calms her down all the time with cute words and helping her with a binkee. I absolutely love it, and it's times like these you couldn't ask for a better job than being a mom :)
Today Peyt told me something about Dash and then said "because mom, he's my best cousin!" So cute. and SOOO lucky because he will have him right down the street in no time! They have so much fun together...Dash was definately meant to be! (because he was an accident child...haha)
and like the 5th attempt at a good pic of the boys! hilarious if you were there! :)
Cute boys for tub time! they love the big tub!




AND can I get a drum roll, please....!!!!!!!
For those of you who don't know, I don't eat red meat. Chicken and white turkey it is for me...this has been since like jr. High. SO since we have been married, I have made meals with hamburger, or tys will cook his own steak...BUT yesterday, after almost 8 years of marriage...I made our FIRST ROAST! haha because I was feeling bad for my family that they didn't get to enjoy it just cause of me. I LOVE the veggies cooked with it, I just don't eat the roast. So I threw it in, with a recipe from my mother in law, and we walked in from church smelling the scent that took us both back to the Sundays of living at home with our parents. It was funny, we both said it at the same time! AND Tys said it was really good and Peyt LOvED it and said I was good at making "steak" Well, I thought it was quite the accomplishment! The veggies tasted great, so I too benefited from my first Roast Meal! :)


**Ps..the pic of the roast is not my own, I didn't actually have a pic of it...so I borrowed it from the lovely internet if you are wondering...haha**

1 comment:

erin said...

Yay!!!! You blogged. It kept me entertained while nursing Hunter!!!
I love Kinlee's chubby cheeks, she is a cutie!!!
That was way nice of you to take the boys to Ch.E.C. You must be doing something right to be lucky enough to have the whole place, basically, to your self.
I love that Drew calls Hadlee his girlfriend. Glad my boys aren't the only ones who start so early. I have to thank Logan for pushing Cole into that idea.
Your roast looks beautiful!!! I was a little jealous at how pretty your roast came out and then grateful it was just a picture from the net. I bet yours was pretty close:)
Thanks for the update!!