Friday, May 20, 2011

JuSt A FeW...

He is the cutest most protective BIG brother! I love it. He will hold her standing up and pat her on the back and can actually get her to stop crying. CUTE as HECK!
ERIN...for you to see the cute outfit, but you can't see the flower on the shirt! This definately won't be the last pic in it though...Peyt keeps saying he really thinks her pants are cute in this pic :)
Not hardly ANY pics of me with little Kinlee, so we snapped one...and Drew thought he was in it too :) Poor dude, should have made that work out a little better. haha
YES, Kinlee is wearing a bow in the tub...explanation...I wanted a pic of her in the tub, but didn't want them to look like her brothers pics :) So I threw on the purple get up that she never gets to wear. There you have the reason for a bow in the tub.
She LOVES when her brothers talk to her! She lights right up!
and Happy Birthday to Miss Jill! Celebrating at Red Robin, yum!
AND...Tys came home and headed straight for his project without me saying a word! He started the other day, and finished up tonight. The backsplash looks AWESOME! I love it! Especially seeing how we never ended up doing one in our last house. Glad we put our minds to it and stuck with it! THANKS TYS!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

erin said...

The outfit really does look like it fits pretty good. Kinlee really isn't as small as you thought after all:)

The purple bow and wash cloth in the tub made me laugh. But, I can totally see why you did it.

Love the backsplash. It looks great!!

Braxton Cutler said...

Love the backsplash. I missed not seeing you today, good thing we will make up for it tomorrpw! Also way cute pictures! I love the one with drew and kinlee. Don't miss a minute! They really do fly by!!! Love you..

Sadie Love said...

she looks so big in those picures! love her