Sunday, May 8, 2011

HaPPY MoTHER's DAY!!!

Best. Gift. Ever. Being a mother to my three blessings! and having so many great moms in our lives...especially my own! :)
First we went to the traditional Mothers Day party down at my Uncle Troys on Sat. OF COURSE he pulled out his fun 4 wheelers and it was non stop fun from there out! :) The boys both got to drive and didn't want to the fun to end.
My mom and her cute sisters, sister in laws and her own mom :) Love these ladies!
Tys told me to just sleep in...I really did try, but I am not good at sleeping past 8 at the LATEST! Anyway, I laid there for awhile and had Kinlee laying by me, so I watched her sleep and couldn't help but feel so lucky to be her mom and then in walked my cute boys, all 3 of them! then I realized I just got luckier! :) With their cute breakfast, cutest cards, a movie that Peyt grabbed from downstairs (haha) and getting to eat breakfast in bed together, cause they love eating whatever I'm having :) LOVED it! Thanks Tys and boys!
Then to my moms for yummy Hawaiin Haystacks...our sibling pic with our mom minus Erin, cause she's too far away! Miss you sista! :)
Grandma Debbie with the grandkids
Love you mom!
Oh and the BEST yet, I knew it would be SUPER CHEESY, super funny...but also bound to fill my moms eye with a little water and somewhat touching? Well, I got my siblings to sing "Mother, I Love you" from the Childrens Primary songs...It was probably anything but touching, it was down right hilarious! Pretty sure we should have practiced at least once, but then it might not have been as entertaining! Thanks for pullin' off some fun sibs! :) haha
AND my mom made me this cute flower boquet...she had traced my kids hands while she was watching them the other day and baked them into cookies! how cute and creative!
CUTE! Love it!
Then we headed home for Tysons mom, brothers and sista to come have some dessert!
This was hilarious...while I read it we were all laughing so hard! Good Ol' Drew! gotta love it!

SO thanks to my family for such a special Mothers Day! I couldn't get enough of Drew's cute little voice telling me Happy Mothers Day every couple minutes, Peyt running up and giving me a hug and kiss and telling me he loved me BECAUSE that's what he PROMISED the Bishop he would do! and for a hubby who takes such good care of me! and for this sweet little Kinlee who is so precious and I can't believe I am the mom of a girl...or of our two boys! Nothing more rewarding than this.
AND a Happy Mothers Day to all you moms out there. So many great examples and so many we're grateful for! LOVE YOU ALL!!!

No comments: