Tuesday, May 10, 2011

SiLLy silly BOYS!!!

Enough said...almost! :)
The boys told me they were Jack Sparrow...and they told me to come see this, their ship? A messy room...okay! Whatever works :) At least they were using their imaginations AND they are super cute J.S.'s
They kept coming out in all of Tysons shoes, it was really hilarious...so naturally, of course, haha I grabbed the camera and told them to show me their muscles since they WERE in WORKOUT shoes! :)
Oh...well, ALL day they had asked to play outside. Last week we played outside all day everyday basically and my house had too much to show for that. Needless to say, I wanted to stay in and take care of some cleaning that was over due. But told them to stay on the patio outside and they could have a popsicle. Hmmm...the popsicles were gone and this is where they ended up! haha I did have Peyt come in and change his clothes, luckily...
they didn't even care it was cold outside, they enjoyed every minute and I enjoyed watching them have so much fun. Seriously, it was precious to me to see them enjoying the muddy dirt, because they were being BOYS!
Yes, this is what happened, mud in the hair, covering faces, ears, hands(this picture doesn't even do justice, I wish you could have seen their clothes too!)...so they stripped down before they could come inside! and straight to the shower for the second time today!
LOVE every minute of my boys! They are so entertaining and I wish I could be so carefree like them!

1 comment:

Love Family said...

Don't worry, my girls love the mud too. Actually, mud puddles. I let Claire go puddle jumping one day after it rained, and now she takes off for puddles as fast as she can. We have just about ruined more than one set of nice clothes. Claire is sitting next to me now begging to see pictures of "baby." She loves Kinlee!