Thursday, November 18, 2010

*CLaSS PeT*

Peyton WAS SOOO excited that Jaxon pulled his name stick out and that he got to bring home "Peanut"... every day he would get in the car and tell me who got to take him home that day. They give a little notebook for you to write down what they did with Peanut. Peyt was so cute about it and would tell me what to write and had to approve what went on the paper. Something neat I learned about Peyt was how positive he must really be. I wanted to write at the end that he was sad to take Peanut back to school, he told me "No, I don't wanna write about being sad." and wanted me to write he was happy to have Peanut come. What an example! Love this little guy!
Peyt's drawing...I love the trunk on the elephant! :)
He made sure Peanut was always buckled in the car, way to take such great care of him Peyt!
I know you probably can't read this, but hopefully I can if he wants to remember.

Such a fun idea at Preschool to have the little class pet. Peyt loved it and can't wait for the snake he says they're doing next! :)

1 comment:

gramma debbie said...

Too cute!! You are right he is avery positive little guy!! Love him!!