Friday, November 19, 2010

PRoGReSS!!!

We finally have some new progress and are coming along on our house. The drywall has started and after deciding not to wait for the heat to be turned on, we had them haul in their heaters and get going...so they SHOULD be done tomorrow or Monday. Anyway, I will have to get some pics of the inside, but for now this makes me happy just seeing our Front Door, Brick and ACTUALLY our garage doors are in too, but I didn't get a picture of those. They are flush door, and maybe I'm weird, but I really like them because they are different. The other ones we would have gotten had a 3-4 week wait. So I'm glad these turned out, just still talking Tyson into liking them :) More pics to hopefully come soon as our Stucco is ALSO SUPPOSED to be started this week...

AND believe it OR not, but we did have that garbage almost all cleaned up and then just like that it's piled up again! :) I promise!!!

1 comment:

gramma debbie said...

I absoultely love your choice of brick!!