Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The LiTTLe MaN's FIRST PuRchaSe...

I just realized last night that Drew used his own money to buy these fun little toys, and I never posted it! I did it for Peyt so thought it'd be fun to do one for Drew too!

Drew was completely OBSESSED with Peyt's Zhu Zhu pet one week and they would fight over it constantly AND whenever Peyt would put on his watch Drew freaked out cause he didn't have one. So I told him he could use his own money and go buy them so he would have his own. He was more than excited! So here is his first PurchAsE! The watch is Batman, of course, and he wore it to our house the other day while playing in the dirt...I hadn't been able to find it and thought for sure it was lost somewhere over there...then Dad came to the rescue and had found it! yea...so Drew didn't take it off...
So I snapped this of him last night...sleeping with the watch on, his zhu zhu pet, and "bear bear". It's so funny. He woke up this morning running to my room crying asking "Where's Zhu Zhu mom??" I had gone in and moved it onto his dresser so it didn't wake him up in the middle of the night. Everything was much better after he found it! too cute!
This is Peyt in our old house with his first purchase with his own money, at about the same age! So cute and such a little guy!

JuSt SiMpLy SiLLy!!!




Love my cute boys, all 3 of them! Oh ya, and if you read this...then go ahead and VOTE ---> for your favorite GIRL name!

2 comments:

Ashlie said...

Favorite girl names....Oakley, Braylee, Brynlee, Cambree, Addison, Macklie, and many many more oh the list goes on and on!!

Ashlie said...

Oh and now I see on the side that you already have names....boy do I feel stupid but I will vote now. LOL SORRY!!