Saturday, November 6, 2010

Lately...

After having been sick for a week...not being able to work out, which made my stomache grow to the size of now looking 8 or 9 months prego instead of 5...things not following through on the house...and just needing a little tiny :) break from my boys (which I got) I have been feeling about like this...

ADD the belly of course! haha It's the best one I could find. I needed a pic of me pulling my hair out too! I thought it'd be good to keep this for me so when I look back I will hopefully realize it wasn't THAT bad...being sick and pregnant, trying to line up and meet with subs, still taking care of our boys and just ready to call it a day by 10 AM.
As for the movement in my belly, cause I've been asked...Yes I can feel this cute little GIRL moving around...but not sure that you could. I've tried to have Tys be able to feel her, but I don't think the kicks are quite hard enough. I will keep you updated, until then keep your hands off!!! hahaha :) JK but I Do think it's hilarious when people think they can just come rub your belly...like uh, hello...a little personal space here! :) Oh good times!
Anyway, as for our house we did get the Insulation started yesterday and hopefully our front door will FINALLY arrive today...after being over a week late. and another HOPEFULLY that our drywall can start on Tuesday. I better just accept that we really might NOT be in until right when our little babe is due :)

No comments: