Monday, November 15, 2010

**LiTTLe FuN**

Just a couple pics to share real quick!
Since Grandpa Steve turned 50 this weekend, we decided to run a Birthday Treat up to him...although we didn't quite get 50 candles on the cake, you might have thought it did from the smoke, there was still plenty! So HaPPy BiRthDaY Grandpa...hope you had a great day! We love you!
This was Peytons cute card he made...he is still working on his "S's" can you tell??? So cute though, I had to have a pic to remember it!
and that is a "Go Broncos" for Grandpas favorite team.
and this pic is kinda hilarious...we trade off every Monday (usually) and get to have Tate come play...we had just gotten back from our house, where they played in the dirt and built the most creative house out there with wood and electrical scraps...I WISH I'd had my camera! Anyway, we got back and threw all of Peyt and Drew's clothes in the wash and then they decided to play "hunters" where they camped out and were "Dad friends" and slept, then woke up and went out hunting for ANY and ALL the stuffed animals they could find! They even ventured upstairs and I think my mom may be missing quite a few....haha I LOVE their imaginations! Kids are seriously so much fun!

No comments: