Monday, November 29, 2010

{Per YOUR request....my sista, ERiN}

After the request of being able to see my 25 week belly...HERE ya go! Yes, I am probably just as huge this far along as you are at 37 weeks...although, I do not look at the scale or am not counting my calories as I'm pretty sure you do! So hopefully this just makes you feel better now being able to compare my belly to yours! :) I am NOT a fan of my own prego pics, but will do it for a sista who lives so far away and actually asked to see one...probably to make your day better :)

4 comments:

Katie said...

Ashlee! You look adorable and I would pay to look like that daily let alone while 25 weeks along! Did you decide on a name yet?

erin said...

Your belly is super cute and TINY. You make it sound like you are huge and you are not even close!!!!!!!! If I could look as good as you do without counting my calories or paying attention to the scale, I would. But if I don't pay attention to those two things I would be twice as big as I am. Thanks for taking the time to post the belly picture, you are super cute pregnant! Love ya

The Christensen's said...

Oh wow you look great and you are tiny!! Super cute and we are really excited for your new little addition. Oh by the way your house looks like it is coming along and a big WOW on the concrete. It looks amazing!!I still have no idea where it is but it looks like a beautiful home!!

gramma debbie said...

Erin and Ash you both look FABULOUS pregnant!!! I have 3 beautiful daughters that I love!!