Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Overloading on the Updating...

A breath of fresh air...
Seeing some windows put up on our house! YEA! :) To most that might sound pathetic, but when you feel like you've been waiting forever for that next step...it is so refreshing to see a change! You can also see our brick sample, a little anyway...Not one person, that Interpace brick knows of :) even has this brick combination with the mortor. So I'm super excited. Something totally different! Coming along...Insulation and sheet rock/drywall to start this week! Hopefully VERY much sooner than later we will be able to pull in this driveway and not have to leave :)
Our hilarious boys! They wanted funky hair...and this is the best we could do....AND
Gotta love the day after Halloween sales! Costumes...Half Price...and they will definately fit for a couple years :)

3 comments:

erin said...

you are lucky. I went today to get some halloween costumes and they didn't have any cute boy ones. I hear here they go super fast. I should have gone on Sunday...I guess. =)

KT said...

You're house looks awesome! I love to see the updates

Ashley Hardison said...

The house looks like it is coming along great! How fun, I bet you are so excited. At least this time you won't be moving in right when you are having the baby.