Tuesday, November 16, 2010

}NeW Name IDEAS{

HELP! Just wondering if anyone has heard these or if you think they're cute. I, myself, LOVE Kynlee...and how it is not very common. So that is what we're trying to come up with, is UNIQUE. SO here is for a couple we found last night with different spellings:

Ainsley
Ainslee
Ainsly
Ainslie

DIFFERENT huh? But cute?!?

--OR--

Kinzlee
Kinzli
Kinzley

Just curious what opinions are...I still have our cheesy poll to the right ( --->) though if you wanna vote for those! :) Kinda funny I just realized, maybe I am hooked on a "lee" name!

7 comments:

gramma debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Browns said...

One of the tops names for our Reese was...Kenlee, I think it is so cute! Congratulations on getting a girl!

The Cooper's said...

I really like Anslee. They are all such cute names!

KT said...

Ainsly reminded me of Anal at first glance haha.
I've heard Kinzlee before, but it's cute, I really like your Kynlee.
The look of the z in kinzlee is cute though.
Well, there's my opinion

gramma debbie said...

I really like Kynlee, I like the lee at the end of the name too, that is why I have an Ashlee, and Emilee!! Can't wait to meet the little miss!!

Heather said...

I have always loved Olivia... and we know the most darling Olivia...but if you are wanting a "lee" name... Kynlee is dang cute...

Ashley Hardison said...

My niece is Ainsley, and we have Kinzi so I like both the names you are looking at. What a fun thing to have a girl, you really will love it. They are so different from boys.