Monday, March 28, 2011

BiRthDaY StUFF AND sUcH...

We got to start out my Bday yesterday at my moms...Em had us over for the best homemade Cafe Rio dinner and then my mom had whipped up a cake and these cute cupcakes to enjoy with cake and ice cream...Okay for some reason it's not letting me write in between the pics SO...it was Braxtons first time meeting Kinlee thus for the pic of him :) AND then the cute and yummy cake my mom made AND my oh so crafty mom sewed up this amazing apron! So there I was sportin' and cheezin' it for Tys to take the pic. thanks everyone for getting together, for the yummy food and nice presents!

AND a latest pic of Kinlee...she had her 2 WEEK check up today :( Yes, I'm sad she is already two weeks... BUT here are her stats:


WEight: 8 lbs 10 Oz


Height: 21 inches


Head: 35 cm


She is doing great and is healthy...So sad though at her appt, I had him check Drew because he was up coughing last night and woke up with a gross nose. He thought he might have a bad cold, but thought he sounded a little horse so said to call if he started weezing or doing the barking cough because he's seen a lot of croupe. Well, when Drew woke up from a nap, sure enough he had all the symptoms! SAd! He said to keep him away from Kinlee...hard to do, so we're just hoping he doesn't pass it on and gets better asap! Hoping his perscription will work!

2 comments:

erin said...

Happy Birthday Smash!! You are so beautiful!!
Hope Drew feels better soon!
Luv ya

KT said...

I don't know why it surprised me you already had your bday post up. Haha Happy Birthday again! The cupcakes with the jelly beans is cute.
I'm loving these cute aprons too.