Monday, March 7, 2011

*Weekly Update*

Today was Dr. Appointment day. Stayed just about the same he says. Maybe at a 3+. I get a little discouraged, but then remember I still have 6 days until the actual due date anyway, so I should just RELAX and let this little one take her time. Although, it doesn't mean I'm not open to any suggestions that REALLY work on a little help in going early...seeing how I am feeling huge and swollen, too emotional, and maybe just excited to meet this little baby...and wondering if my stomach can seriously stretch anymore. Geez not just my stomach but everywhere that seems to be retaining all the water! Soon enough, another week will probably pass and then we'll get to meet our baby and when those sleepless nights begin maybe I will wish she was back in my tummy! haha JK I'm not getting any sleep right now anyway :) Just please wish us luck that things go well and we have a healthy little chica in there!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Good luck! ;)

She will be here very soon. :D She will be worth the wait!! Love you guys!

KT said...

You're being so patient, I think it's awesome. I would have that chica out by now. I'm sure she'll be healthy. Good luck!