Saturday, March 19, 2011

Um, yes...yes here are MORE pics! :)

Kinlee's first LITTLE walk outside...she wasn't havin' it, so we only made it to the mailbox :)
Then we got a visit from GREAT Grandma and Grandpa Tait so they could meet the little Love.



Grandma Debbie came along to visit too!
A little tired, eh? Too bad the boys didnt take a nap too, instead they relaxed on DAd. :)
I thought this one was hilarious! She is still so cute though!

Proud big brother STILL...he loves to hold her! She is lucky to have such great brothers that care so much about her.


I gave in and fell asleep with her...love cuddling her and just didn't wanna put her down.
I can't believe how fast time goes...last night while holding/feeding her, I couldn't believe that last week I was in the labor/delivery room HAVING her! But so glad she is here and that we get to enjoy her every minute!

No comments: