Tuesday, March 29, 2011

BiRthDay StUFF & SuCH...PART 2

He built the fort for the kids...or did he? hahaha I think he might be enjoying it himself! :) little dude worn out from being sick, he needed this nap...glad he fell asleep and glad he still asked to go to bed by 9! :) Peyton was so worried about who I was inviting to my party and when we were doing it...When I finally broke the news that moms don't really have parties, he was a little dissapointed. But he was set on at least having us blow out the candles on the cake. Fun to have my little family sing to me :) Thanks for the help Peyt! :) My honey made my day great, he helped with everything, cleaned and vacuumed for me, WANTED to make my cake for me, but was worried he wouldn't do it right, which I would much rather just make it too :) haha, got us yummy take out, and got me a great present! Love ya babe! THANKS!!! and she honestly is the best present I could ask for. Having her here for my birthday and getting to share my bday month with me is always going to be a treat! I loved the excuse to just have a simple Birthday, relaxing and spending it at home. MINUS the fact that they think Drew has croupe and that my back tooth chipped!!! :( Too many good things to let those ruin a special day! AND this is from Sunday, hilarious, Bruce was leading the boys as soon as he would stop, the boys would all stop pounding on the piano too! hahaha Guess you had to be there to think it was funny. ANYWAY, thanks SOOO much for all the Birthday calls, texts and wishes on FB. It's nice to feel so loved! Thanks again for a great day!

1 comment:

Michael and Staci said...

I agree your baby girl is adorable and a great thing to enjoy the month of your birthday. I love all of her cute bows!!!