Wednesday, March 9, 2011

}RaNdOm UpDaTe{

Well, this one is for my sista...who wondered if I was going to post another prego pic. Which I wasn't, but then figured, whatever! IT is what IT is, even if I am huge. It's okay, there is a baby in my belly...it's not supposed to be small, right? :)
I tried to get Drew in the pic with me, but he wasn't having it...well I mean I guess to at least stand by me :) and this was from Sunday, so when I was exactly 39 weeks.
and these boys were SOOO sneaky! Bowls on their heads for like an hour and then up to scare dad...oh did it work! haha
SURPRISE! Who doesn't love getting a surprise, especially in the mail! We rarely check the mail, but were glad we did when we found a package with this inside from my sister clear in Virginia! Isn't it so cute?!?!! I brought it right in and was looking for a headband and bow that will match :) AND one of my FAVORITE treats! The peach ones, they are all gone...because one of my little sidekicks couldn't keep his hands off, and OK neither could I! Thanks for sending the love Erin! It's seriously so cute and I can't wait for her to wear it!
After that, Drew asked me to take a pic of him doing this pose. He is hilarious and too cute!
AND ta da!!! We finally, or should I say, Tys, cause it wasn't me...got the Timber stained! :) On Saturday I came home to find him up on the ladder working his day away. Thanks sweetie! Looks great!

Well, there you go! I can only hope the next update will be our baby Love! :) Soon enough!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

YOU ARE NOT HUGE. You look amazing. :D

Cute outfit!

Your boys crack me up!! :D

erin said...

You honest to goodness look great Ash! The only thing that looks like it has grown is the basketball in your tummy!! And seriously it looks just like you have a basketball under your shirt!!
She will be here SOOOO SSSOOOOONNNN!!! I am excited for you!! You will have to get a hand held phone, ipod or whatever to check the net in the middle of the night. Just make sure you are on about 2am and we can chat while nursing. It makes getting up in the middle of the night entertaining =)
love you...and I am trying not to call every day to ask if you had had the baby...realizing you will call when you do have her, but it is so tempting..because it is SOOOO close to her birthday!! I seriously am excited..butterflies in my stomach as I type!!
Thanks again for posting the cute prego picture...I think you feeling huge is truly in your head..like I said before!! You are a cute prego mamma!!
Loves to you!

Brittanny said...

I can only pray that I can look that cute for my pregnancy! I am excited for you guys...and can't wait to see pics of you new baby when that arrival soon happens!

gramma debbie said...

I think you look Beautiful!! Peyt and Drew have the most amazing imaginations! Love you ALL!!