Thursday, March 24, 2011

Me

My name is Ashlee Nicole, I am 27 years old and currently reside in Kaysville Utah. I did not come up with this idea of a "me" post, but saw it on my sister in law, Katie's blog...and thought it was a fun idea. So here it is...something and anything and very random info about, well, me! :) I was born in Murray Utah on March 28th 1983 at 10:06 am. I can't believe I am where I am at today, of course, I always said I wanted to be a mom. But can't grasp the fact that I AM A MOM, of 3 kiddos. Aren't I still a kid myself? It seems like ever since our baby Kinlee was born, that I have become super emotional, sensitive and extra thankful for ALMOST everything. I always wanted to have a baby in March, and I did hope if we did it would be a girl, believe it or not...we didn't plan for this baby to have come in March and we obviously didn't choose for her to be a girl...meant to be! :) The thought of death completely terrifies me, to lose someone I love, or the latest realization that someone might lose me. I have developed a huge sense of gratitude for those who can handle more than 3 children of their own. But I also can't imagine having to make the ultimate decision that 3 will make us complete, I know I have to decide one day :) I still only eat chicken or white turkey, and have done this since about the 7th grade. Running is my sanity...which I have also been running since about the 7th grade. I think it's the best natural stress relief. But I also love the restriction and break I get from it after having a baby. A great excuse to just be. I can NOT imagine life without any of my closest friends, friends are some of the greatest support, even when they don't know how much help they are. Even more so, I can't imagine life without any of my family, there is nothing that compares to them or what they mean to me. Which I must have lucked out, because we have one HUGE family... 2 natural sisters, 3 natural brothers, 4 step brothers, 3 step sisters, 2 half brothers and 1 half sister along with ALL the extended family. PLUS some of the greatest parents and step-parents a girl could ask for! I am terrified of huge callings or responsibilites in the church, EVEN talking in church! I have been married to my dream man for almost 8 years! Another proof that time flies! I love summer nights and playing outside till dark. I still love jumping on the tramp and coloring, just like I did when I was 5 :) I love nothing more than being a wife and a mother and getting to answer my 5 year olds questions every other minute, watching Drew dance his heart away and kissing my sweet girl all dressed in pink and getting to lay by my protectors side each night. I wish Kinlee and I could swap eyelashes with Tys Peyt and Drew :) Why did they all get the long ones and her and I ended up with stubs??? ha I think LOL in text is the best, I think more than half the time I never even really laugh out loud! My favorite games are Farkle, WAcky 6 and the newlywed game AND okay, I admit, I still love Guess Who :) My favorite color is pink. I love how smells can take you back to so many memories. I wish I was happy with my natural hair color, because geez, a no roots life would be the dream! I have the problem with always wondering "what if?" I have a problem with snacking all day long, and well night, now that I am up at random times. I have a testimony of the gospel and know without a doubt it's true, but know more than anything that doesn't make me perfect and I still have to strive everyday to overcome temptations and get through trials with faith. I have a HUGE love for the power in music. It has moved me so many times in my life and in so many ways. I still love Tropical Starburst Jelly Beans and Smoothie Jolly Rancher (I think they are Jolly Rancher) ones are my 2nd. I have a hard time not making a treat/dessert at least once a day. I love to cook and love making dinner and eating as a family. I wish I could freeze time and enjoy my kids at this age a little more, everyone always tells me they wish their kids were young again. I know that this could go on forever, so I'm going to end it now before I bore even myself :) But on the ending, I will say how much I love my sweet husband and kids more than life itself, they are the most important to me. I am Ashlee Nicole Love, 27 years 11 months and 27 days old and this is SOME (believe it or not) stuff about "Me"

4 comments:

gramma debbie said...

This post makes me cry! I can't believe my baby girl is going to be 28!! I still remember the day that you were born!! Love you!

KT said...

Very nice, I did learn a couple new things about you!

Burton Family said...

Why did you have to go and make me cry!! You are one pretty amazing person and I am thankful you are my friend.

erin said...

That is a cute post. I may steal the idea too. That is if I can get around to blogging. :)