Thursday, March 31, 2011

I LoVe to See the TeMpLe...AND...

I have been wanting to take the boys to see the Ogden Temple for awhile now, I thought it would be neat for them to have their picture with it so they can remember what it was like once upon a time...and lucky enough we never made there before Kinlee was born so she got to join in too! :) AND... Awake... and asleep just that fast! I swear she sleeps so much. I am letting her enjoy it though since she seems to maybe ALREADY have a cold!!! So sad! Peyt is such a good big brother, I'll probably never stop saying that! Because he is awesome and takes such good care of her. AND hopefully this will be on the wall soon! Just gotta find time to hang it all up! Cute though, right??? :) AND the first time she has cried because she got OUT of the tub instead of in :) She actually enjoyed it this time till we made her get out.

3 comments:

The Thurgoods said...

Your baby is beautiful! And the picture at the very top of the kids is hilarious! I hope I can look like you after I have my baby (ya right)... you look great!

gramma debbie said...

Thanks for taking pictures of th boys at the Ogden Temple! it will be fun to remember it that way! Bitter sweet that they are tearing it down!! Love all your pictures of the kids!!

KT said...

That is such a good idea to get pic's by the temple. When are they suppose to tear it down?