Wednesday, March 16, 2011

How many pics...

Can I seriously take in a 24 hour period?!?! haha and still find time to upload them! I think I'm crazy, but oh well...I love doing it. So here is for more pics!
She always puts her hands together like this, it's so cute!
And we try taking pics of her, but she ALWAYS cries. So why not have them of her crying? :)

AND the only way I could convince Drew to wanna stay home after Grandma dropped him off was to make cupcakes...so here is enjoying his bribe!

Peyt and Drew were doing a play for us tonight, that surprisingly they made up! I know, they are very talented! haha
I LOVE LOVE LOVE just holding her on my shoulder while she sleeps...more please! :)
Great Grandma and Grandpa Love were out of town when Kinlee was born, so today we got a visit from them.
and these beautiful flowers-n-balloon. She doesn't even know, but they are my favorite flowers!
They boys trying to give Kin a kiss...She was NOT having it! :)
Silly faces to go along with her face haha
Peyt has been asking over and over for a picture of his feet with Kinlee's...so ta da, here they are!
AND Drew wanted a pic of him...little guy loves to look at them afterwards.
Anyway, there we go for an update of the last 24 hour pictures! hahahaha I'm sure this will die down soon...but then again maybe not! :) That's what our blog is for anyway!

5 comments:

erin said...

Cute pictures. Did you take all the professional ones? Great job!

gramma debbie said...

Looks like a FuN time for all!! Love Kinlee's pics, specially the black and white one!!She reminds me of someone I knew when they were little that CRIED for her picture!!! The boys sure love their little sister!! Can't wait to play again!

KT said...

I'm glad you got more pic's up! She's so cute!

Ashley Hardison said...

She sure is cute! Hope the boys are treating her well!

Adam & Ash Dayton said...

Ash-She is adorable!! Congratulations:) Your two boys are so protective of their new little sis! So cute:)