Saturday, March 26, 2011

SuRpRisE pics!

I must be taking too many pictures, because I slipped this memory card in and found all these pics I haven't even uploaded! :) So here is for more enjoying! Peyt and Drew getting to go help dad work at the apartments while giving me and Kinlee a break to rest :) Kinlee's first REAL bath...um, yes, she hated it and still hates every one since... Cute Drew loving when I take his pic! I think we were having strawberry shortcake this night...looks like Peyt enjoyed the whip cream on his face more! haha and what is up with Drew's face?!?! Entertainment, for sure! One of my fav' outfits, so comfy and cute! Her brothers adore every second of her...they haven't complained ONCE when she is crying or fussy. Drew will just act like he hears nothing and then gives her a kiss. Tys was surprised to see purple on her! haha AND these two are just for me to remember. Because I LOVE love LOVE the moments of them cuddling or being asleep on my shoulder. Wish I could freeze time...

3 comments:

erin said...

Kinlee is so cute!! I still think it is crazy you actually have a girl!! Is that purple bow the one I sent? Your hair looks good. Did you do it? Sorry cole didn't call back, we were out for the night. Love ya!!
Oh.. Do you take all the "professional" pictures in a bouncer? Yes. That is a great idea. One wish I had one. Two wish I would have done that with hunter. Oh well.

gramma debbie said...

Love the pictures! Kinlee is so darling!!! Wish I could freeze time for all of the grandkids, they are so cute!! I Love them!!

KT said...

Thanks for showing me the pic of her purple dress! It fits her well. I love holding new borns while sleeping too much too. Definitely will miss it.