Thursday, March 24, 2011

They will probably never end :)

I will never stop doing posts...so I might as well enjoy all the latest updates, even if you don't :) haha I'm sure somebody out there does though, right?
Sweet Aunt Jill came to meet Kinlee and brought a yummy dinner, thanks Nate and Jill!
While I was getting ready, Peyton was so excited Kinlee's eyes were open and wanted to read her a book. It was super cute. He seriously adores her.
And since Grandpa Gaylen had been sick, he was finally feeling better and also got to meet Kinlee this week. Thanks for the visit! :)
Isn't she so cute? I could just eat her up! It makes me a little sad though, cause Tys says he thinks she is filling out(normally the dad doesn't notice that stuff!) and some of her newborn stuff is ALREADY getting a little snug! NOT YET! :)
**I can't believe I didn't get a pic(because I've been trying to get one of all her visitors), but one of my best friends, Heather also came to visit and meet her and brought a delicious dinner, thanks Heather!**

4 comments:

gramma debbie said...

That is such a cute picture of Peyt reading to Kinlee!! Looks like she is enjoying it too!! Cute, cute!

Sadie Love said...

I like reading your post Ash so keep them coming. it gives me something to do at work! love ya

KT said...

I love the posts. I wish they would stay tiny for a little while longer, it does go by way too fast.

erin said...

I love the picture of Peyton reading to Kinlee. Priceless!!
Can he really read the book? Impressed!